PREMISES Customer is required to carefully read the conditions of sale which have been made available on the website www.giorgiofabiani.it, in order to enable the knowledge as well as the storage and reproduction by the customer pursuant to Article 12, part 3 , of DL dated 09th April 2003,n.70. The sale of products offered on this web site is carried out by the company Calzaturificio Mary Claud s.n.c. based in via Cerfalonia, 13 - 62012 Civitanova Marche ( MC ) Italy, R.E.A. 01745050433 VAT Number IT 01745050433. The conditions of sale are an integral part of the contract for the purchase of any product and placing an order it implies full acceptance by the customer. Consumers will benefit from the protections provided in the event of the conclusion of distance contracts under Title III, section II, of DL. Dated 06th Sept. 2005 , nr 206, in addition to all other remedies provided by the Code of consumption same and any other applicable law.
1. CONSULTATION AND DEFINITIONS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT Premises are part of the conditions of sale. These conditions of sale apply to all orders for the purchase of products and forwarded to Calzaturificio Mary Claud s.n.c. through the site. Within these present terms of sale , the following definitions apply: "customer" shall mean any individual who does the consumer purchase of products referred to in this contract; with the 'expression contract of sale online any agreement between Calzaturificio Mary Claud s.n.c. and one Customer , the purchase by the customer of one or more products, concluded, in accordance with the procedures laid down in No.2 ; Term “order” means any proposal concerning the purchase of one or more products, made by the customer with Calzaturificio Mary Claud s.n.c., in accordance laid down in No.2. The customer can see a copy of these terms of sale through the normal functionality of your browser or by providing the downloads in PDF format. The above said general terms and conditions will be attached also to the order confirmation sent to the email address specified by the customer. Details of each order will be saved by CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. on their systems. Access to such information by the customer, will be permitted only after authentication in the restricted area of the site called “My Account”. in this restricted area the customer can see existing contracts, pending orders and those just forwarded, as well as update and save your contact information, any bank details and / or for subscriptions of the newsletter services.
2. CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT OF SALE The contract is concluded through the completion of the order on the site www.giorgiofabiani.it. The customer has to enter into the site, in accordance with the provisions applicable to the protection of personal data, necessary to allow CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. to execute enable orders placed.The customer selects the products which it intends to make the purchase, placing them into a "shopping cart" virtual, where you can view the item number, name, size, color and price of the corresponding product (including taxes). To proceed with the placing of the order, the customer must click on the button "proceed to checkout", to conclude the order of the shoe with CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c., the customer have to click on the "make order". At the end of such a procedure, the client will have formalized the proposal of contract with CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. In accordance with the provisions of Article 53 of the Consumer Code, at the time of order confirmation or execution of the contract CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. will send to the Customer , via e-mail, a summary of the general terms and conditions, information on the essential characteristics of the products purchased, the details of the price and means of payment, information on delivery charges, information on the conditions and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal, the geographic address at which to present the CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. complaints. CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. reserves the right to partially fulfill the order in the event of the unavailability of one or more products ordered by the customer; in this case will only be charged the amount corresponding to the order partially fulfilled. CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. has the right to accept or decline any orders received without that, in case of rejection, the Customer can advance the rights or claims against CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. in any way. The contract of sale online shall be deemed perfected and enforceable between the customer and CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. as a result of execution of the order and the issuance of the invoice.
3. PRODUCTS The visual presentation of products on the website, where available, usually corresponds to the photographic image of the same products and has the only purpose of presenting them to the sale, without any warranty or commitment by the CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. about the exact correspondence of the image depicted on the website with the actual product (with particular reference to the actual size and / or chromatic aspects of the products).
4. CURRENCY AND TAXES Prices quoted in this website www.giorgiofabiani.it are in Euros and are inclusive of VAT and all other taxes.
5. MODE OF PAYMENT AND SECURITY In the course of the order, the customer can proceed to the payment of the products covered by the order, indicating the mode of payment that you intend to use; in the midst of major credit cards ( Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) payment by protect system Paypal, or payment by prepaid credit card ( ex.” Postepay”), orders can be paid by bank transfer in favor of CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. and by indicating the swift code shown in the order form. CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. and the customer, in the case of payment by bank transfer, declare and agree that the execution of the contract by the seller will start at the accreditation of the value of the product on the current account of CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. same. For payments with credit card or debit card, the charge will be online or in real time through the payment platform of the banking institution responsible, having verified the accuracy of the reported data. Confidential data associated with the payment will be sent directly via encrypted (SSL) to the financial institution. CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. reserves the right to verify the personal data supplied by the customer and take appropriate measures (including the cancellation of the order) for the goods purchased will be delivered according to the data provided in the order. Invoices will be issued in electronic format, as well as on paper and sent to the address specified by the customer in the "Account Information".
6. SHIPMENTS Orders are shipped in 1/3 working days after verification of product availability and payment control. in case of errors, the amount charged to your credit card will be refunded. Orders are shipped by CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. from Monday to Friday. Orders placed during the weekend will be processed starting from next Monday morning. CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. for deliveries, will make use of vectors selected by it: the average delivery times for Italy are 2/3 days for overseas times are variable depending on the country of destination. Shipping charges are calculated based on the country of destination indicated in the "shipping information". the exact amount of postage costs will be calculated inclusion of items in your cart and purchase is shown on the summary page, before confirming the order using the "estimate of costs and taxes" and before inserting the data credit card or debit card or to make payment by bank transfer.
7. TAXES AND DUTIES CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. sent with the DDP (delivery duty paid ) formula in UE countries, so in these destinations the goods will arrive directly at the place indicated without having to pay anything in addition to the amount paid at the time of the order. For all other countries, the shipment will be DDU ( Delivery Duty Unpaid), so the courier could come up with a separate invoice which requires payment of duties and taxes charged by local authorities. Where the customer is resident in a country outside there, that customer will have to inquire about the local taxes and duties before placing an order on our website: www.maryclaud.com.
ATTENTION:CALZATURIFICIO MARYCLAUD s.n.c. does not ship to PO Boxes. For more information please contact us at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.